LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
07-30-2012, 04:03 PM,
Pocs Offline

Threads: 24
Smile  Hello
Newbie here and hope you'll let me sniff around and get the lay of the land. As far back as I can remember my family as well as myself have been animal lovers and owners. Dogs, cats, guinea pigs, hamsters, degus, drawf goats, fish all types of birds and ferrets just to name a few. Not all at once of course, put we currently have a nice size petting zoo on the rise now.Clap

My children are grown and without my animal children my husband and I would be so lonely. We currently have 2 dogs, Gizmo and Giz. Gizmo is the father of Gix, and his mother, Pixie belongs to my daughter. They had a quick romance and needless to say Gix is a only child. I call them my boys and can't imagine getting throughout the day without them.Heart

My daughter houses her Norwegian Drawf goats, a pair of brothers that go by Pablo and Picaso here at home camp. They are wonderful animals with no clue that they are goats, they think their dogs..sssh we won't tell themEek

Last but not least let me introduce you to Jala and Peno, degus who also happen to be brothers. I know, I know more males, I guess after having 4 daughters I wanted to change it up a bit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2012, 01:57 AM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
RE: Hello
Welcome to the forum. Welcome

Aren't you going to show us some of the photos since you have had so much experience with that many pets? Wink

Goats can be cute. I have seen people walking them like dogs.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-31-2012, 02:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2012, 02:45 AM by Pocs.)
Pocs Offline

Threads: 24
Tongue Thank you..

I will mostly definatly show you lots of photos very soon. I recently had knee surgery and can't sit at my computer desk, no lap top (sniff, sniff). My daughter bought me a iPad to keep in touch with the Internet world and unfortunately I can not upload pictures. Give me a few days and you'll be swimming in photos!
07-31-2012, 03:52 PM,
Fishbone Offline

Threads: 28
Very nice! We like pictures! Smile

Welcome to the forums. I look forward to hearing your experiences. Big Grin