LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
04-30-2012, 12:12 PM,
Mels Bee Offline

Threads: 6
Rainbow  Hi everyone
Hi I've been very lucky to have had many pets over the years growing up.My latest family that live with me are 3dsh moggies all aged over 9years.3 wonderful dogs all mixed breeds and rescues.Ranging in age from 5 right up to 14yrs.I also own 2 pet birds Frank the lutino cockatiel and Lorenzo the screechy rainbow lorry.Last but not least is my rescue red ear slider tutle named Mr Cyrill.Cyrill is about 8yrs old and had a very bad start in life before he came into my life.My oldest dog is a bichonXfox terrier who is now on regular heart medication for congestive heart failure.Spike still loves his hourly walks daily and his pig snouts lol.I've even had a pet cow named Bossy and a goat that went everywhere with Bossy.Umm the list is for my pets includes:guinea pigs,chooks,rats,mice,tad poles,pony,sheep and even a bunny rabbit.I hope to be able to share pics at some stage lol.Well thanks for stopping by Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2012, 12:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2012, 12:18 PM by Ram.)
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
RE: Hi everyone
Welcome to join our new community.

It is nice to see another pet owner with so much experience in varies of pet animals. I'd love to hear more of your pet stories. Photos too!

Make yourself comfortable here! We are very friendly bunch! Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2012, 01:00 PM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
Looks like we just got ourselves another zoo keeper. Welcome

I look forward to learn from your experience. Thumbsup

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2012, 05:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2012, 05:48 PM by Karenskatz.)
Karenskatz Offline

Threads: 10
I read one of your comments elsewhere, and something else in addition to refering to your cats as mogies leads meto think you are British? Sometimes I forget just how international the internet truely is! Welcome!
04-30-2012, 06:00 PM,
Fishbone Offline

Threads: 28
Welcome! Sounds as if you have quite the managerie. Big Grin I shall look forward to the pics!