LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saying Hi
03-07-2012, 07:53 PM,
bw Offline

Threads: 10
Just saying Hi
Hi! I have been on this site for a few days now and like it. I am in Chicago IL. Currently have three cats, one dog and one wife. Ah, not necessarily in that order. I have worked in dog rescue and training. While I love all animals dogs are my favorite. Besides my wife and pets I enjoy reading, cooking, photography and jigsaw puzzles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2012, 12:32 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: Just saying Hi
Hey, bw,
Out of the 3 cats, 1 dog, and 1 wife, which one do you like most? Which one gives you most joy? Which one gives you most trouble? Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2012, 12:33 AM,
Dakota Dog Offline

Threads: 0
I'm glad you helped me fine this place, it's peaceful and friendly!
Photography is a hobby of mine, and I'm pounding my head on the keyboard learning Corel paintshop..so if you know anything about it, I'm willing to listen!
03-09-2012, 02:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2012, 02:07 AM by bw.)
bw Offline

"Out of the 3 cats, 1 dog, and 1 wife, which one do you like most? Which one gives you most joy? Which one gives you most trouble? " That is a loaded question that could possibly get me in deep doodoo. LOL. My wife of course is the beat in my heart. Also, I am more of a dog person than a cat person. That said, the cats probably give me the least problem of all!
Dakota, sorry no I don't. I love taking photo's, out doors, not "people pics" But I take the pictures and depending on the camera used either have them developed or printed. That's it, what I take is what I get. I am NOT in any way at all computer savvy. I had a hard time figuring this site out....and still do not have it down pat. I did load some photo's on this machine but can not figure out how in the world to send them to any one. Computer illiterate, that's me. Yes, this site is a good change from what we were used to, eh? Not a bunch of trolls and people swearing at you! I like it here.
03-09-2012, 02:49 AM,
OriJas Offline

Threads: 3
And all this time I thought you were the wife! It's good to know otherwise now. Heh. I've been trying to get into Photography myself and teach myself slowly on Photoshop. But I have one of these crap cheap digicams that seem to love making photos grainy no matter how many tips I try, and Photoshop apparently can't fix them, it's just my crap camera.

I'm glad to see there's some people here I'm familiar with too. I think it makes my own shyness a little less debilitating. Of course, it helps that the topic is an interest too and yes, that the place is very friendly according to -ahem- usual crowds. So I'm very happy that you're here BW. Smile
03-09-2012, 04:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2012, 08:08 AM by bw.)
bw Offline

I'm glad you are here too OriJas. You are not the first one to say you thought I was a woman. You all are giving me a complex. I reckon I will have to stop crossing my ankles and butch it up a bit. I too get a sense of whether a person is male or female and have been surprisingly wrong at times. All this photography talk and the sun shining has me wanting to take my camera out. I will catch up with you all later. Yes, it is a different crowd here, thankfully.
03-09-2012, 11:28 AM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
(03-09-2012, 02:01 AM)bw Wrote: That is a loaded question that could possibly get me in deep doodoo. LOL. My wife of course is the beat in my heart. Also, I am more of a dog person than a cat person. That said, the cats probably give me the least problem of all!

Don't worry, I have no way to tell your wife that "Your husband said you are causing more trouble than all 3 cats combined"! Wink

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2012, 12:35 PM,
bw Offline

Well, I reckon I should not have read that to her. I thought it was funny. Sad I did think to show her that I had said she was the beat in my heart. That helped....some.
03-12-2012, 03:21 AM,
Onyx Offline

Threads: 25
LOL! Welcome to the forum- it's great to "meet" another who has an avid interest in photography! Smile