LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lights ON! Lights OFF!
06-16-2012, 05:11 AM,
laurasav Offline

Threads: 28
Tongue  Lights ON! Lights OFF!
Can any of your pets turn lights on and off?
We had a very funny, quirky calico cat once that would get up on a table in the bedroom and turn the light switch on and off. There were her teeth marks still in the switch when we sold that place! Big Grin
Our Eclectus also liked turning the light switch on and off by his cage. It was seriously annoying since our parrots are in the same room as the home office with the computers. We'd be busy typing or looking something up on the web at night, and then he'd start fooling with the light. "Now you can see! Now you can't! haha"
So we replaced the switch with one of those rocker switches. He has been unable to do anything with that kind of switch.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2012, 12:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2012, 01:00 AM by Ram.)
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
RE: Lights ON! Lights OFF!
I never had a pet can do that. It sounds cool that a cat find it funny to turn the lights on and off.
Do you have a video of it? It could become quite popular.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-19-2012, 05:23 AM,
laurasav Offline

Threads: 28
RE: Lights ON! Lights OFF!
Dang, I wish I did have videos of all these funny things my pets have done and do now! Nope, we just never think to take videos of these guys! One friend has been pestering me to get the parrots on YouTube with all their silly songs and talking. We just never get around to it!

That calico cat was a funny little thing. My nephew still talks about her getting on the couch where he was sleeping overnight when he was just a little guy, and waking him up by hissing in his face. He was in "her" room, the one she turned the lights on and off in! Yes, she did turn the light switch on and off while he was trying to sleep too! :-)
Find all posts by this user