LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegetarian Chihuahua
07-26-2012, 10:47 AM,
pugskjj Offline

Threads: 19
Vegetarian Chihuahua
Dodgy so apparently I have the world's first vegetarian chihuahua that thinks she is part iguana...

I have the iguana in his own room and he has a gate so he can see what's going on and climb up if he feels comfortable coming out. Wellllll...Koko has learned that SHE can climb too...caught her in there eating Scar's food while Scar looked at me like this DodgyAngryHelp
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2012, 11:29 AM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
RE: Vegetarian Chihuahua
(07-26-2012, 10:47 AM)pugskjj Wrote: caught her in there eating Scar's food while Scar looked at me like this DodgyAngryHelp

Picture or never happened. Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-26-2012, 05:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2012, 05:43 PM by TreeClimber.)
TreeClimber Offline

Threads: 37
LOL Dogs are incredible clever when it comes to getting at someone else's food! Never underestimate their ability to search it out and conquer any obstacles in the way. Big Grin

My dog searches under the cupboards for any crumbs we leave behind because, you know, we do not feed her enough. HUMPH! The other day I found her smelling at the bottom of the doors where the Cheerios box is kept. I am sure if I left her there she would figure out a way to open the cupboard.

Good luck keeping the iguana fed now that the Chihuahua knows where the goods are. Big Grin
07-26-2012, 06:11 PM,
ACSAPA Offline

Threads: 17
That's cute. I'm picturing a cute tiny dog annoying an iguana. You should take a picture next time it happens.
07-26-2012, 07:23 PM,
Victor Leigh Offline

Dogs can be rather creative when it comes to finding ways to get something to eat. Just look at how this one made ladder steps by opening drawers so that he can get at the food larder.
[Image: aq3I7.jpg?1]

More information here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...urdle.html
07-26-2012, 11:01 PM,
pugskjj Offline

LOL Your stories made me feel better about my little food thief!! Yea we all know we don't feed them enough of the good stuff, how dare we expect them to eat their own food! And I found Koko in there again today, but she went in before feeding time so came out empty mouthed and not happy! I will take pictures next time, I will wait to fix the issue until I get that picture
07-28-2012, 03:42 AM,
Victor Leigh Offline

It's not really too weird to have a dog that likes to eat vegetables or even fruits.

Terry, my Spitz mix, thinks that whatever I eat must be delicious. So if I eat watermelon, she wants watermelon. If I eat salad, she wants salad. Benjamas, my Poodle, doesn't eat vegetables or fruits in general but she loves rambutans.

There is no way to eat rambutans without giving her a share. She would jump up and down until she gets at least one. Rather odd, isn't it that something like this would look tasty to a dog?
[Image: Rambutan.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there any good vegetarian dog foods? TheCause 0 1,620 01-03-2013, 06:18 PM
Last Post: TheCause