LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way off topic but wanted to share
08-16-2012, 11:24 PM,
pugskjj Offline

Threads: 19
Way off topic but wanted to share
I haven't been on much lately, and honestly missed the board, because I have been working on my own websites! I bought some domains and I am so excited to get my sites up and running. I am getting there and have to live, but only about 1/10th done!! I will let everyone know when I have something going
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2012, 04:38 AM,
Pocs Offline

Threads: 24
RE: Way off topic but wanted to share
Good luck with the websites. Hopefully you will get them up and running in a timely fashion. I myself, not as savvy. I don't understand a lot of the coding that goes along with web designing. I'm sure if I study up on it I could understand and apply it to a website of my own. With all my other interest and hobbies, I don't really know if I'm interested in spending the time to build a web page. Good luck with all your web sites and keep us posted. I would love to take a look at what you have created.
08-22-2012, 02:25 AM,
pugskjj Offline

Threads: 19
Really not much coding knowledge needed actually. I just use Wordpress. It's my main project this week, well other than the major ghostwriting job I got hired on!!
06-14-2013, 01:41 AM,
Crazzyy_ Offline

Threads: 1
Good luck! Hope you're having fun with the website. I know I did when I was setting up my domains Smile If you don't mind me asking where did you buy the domains from? It'll be nice to have a couple more. Thanks OP, wish you luck with the project!

-Paul