LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What animal show past or present is your favorite?
08-11-2012, 03:28 AM,
Pocs Offline

Threads: 24
What animal show past or present is your favorite?
I love the show Fatal Attractions on animal planet. It shows the attraction people have with exotic or dangerous animals. How they obtained them, care for them and the lengths they will go to keep them. Nothing like those animal hoarding shows. Although, having too many animals might come up it's nothing like a hoarder.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 08:22 PM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: What animal show past or present is your favorite?
I have watched that Fatal Attraction once or twice. All the animals those people had were not usual pets. One guy had a full grown tiger in his apartment and none of his neighbors even knew until an accident took place, he was asking for trouble.

My favorite animal shows are obviously on Animal Planet. I like to watch shows about wild animals in Africa or at Amazon. Most of these shows are not continuously shows. One time someone brought two tigers to Africa where they don't belong, and trained them to hunt the wild animals there. Another time some guy raised three cheetahs from cubs. I loved those shows.

A few other shows such as "Top 10 most ____ " is fun to watch sometimes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2012, 03:00 PM,
Pocs Offline

Threads: 24
I also like the wild animal shows. Planet Earth was another good one. We watch our share of Animal Planet also. National Geographic, Smithsonian and Destination also have some good wild life and domestic animal shows
02-04-2013, 09:17 AM,
mz_angie1987 Offline

Threads: 0
I think it is very sad that I love animals and have never went to a live show and I have always wanted to go but was never given the opportunity. Now that I am an adult I never think twice about it I just go on my merry way. Now that I have come across this forum I want so badly to attend an animal show that is live. I think it will be exciting to witness. Since I have never seen an animal show I think I would have to say which one I would like to go to and that's wild animal world that is located in South Florida. Valentine's Day is coming so I am going to do something big on that day already so in march is I think I may finally see an animal show; I have never one on television either--so strange.
03-06-2013, 03:18 AM,
jhon alen Offline
Registered

My favorite animal shows are obviously on Animal Planet. I like to watch shows about wild animals in Africa or at Amazon. Most of these shows are not continuously shows. One time someone brought two tigers to Africa where they don't belong, and trained them to hunt the wild animals there.
05-10-2013, 04:12 PM,
amundy8 Offline

I like National Geographic. There's a newer show that I watched a few times that I like because it tracks the homes of newborn dogs. You rarely see the owner, but it shows the dogs' immediate families and tracks their milestones such as their gaining their eyesight, learning to walk without wobbling, their feeding habits, etc. The National Geographic is my favorite animal show, because it shows all types of wild animals' lives and how they survive in the wild.
01-19-2014, 05:22 AM,
MformantSecor Offline

Threads: 2
Hmm, I don't know if I have an absolute favorite. There are so many! I've watched most shows on Animal Planet and National Geographic. Some of my favorites include Meerkat Manor and The Most Extreme. I would also enjoy watching Animal Cops (no matter the city) because at one time I thought that was what I wanted to do. It broke my heart to see the animals suffering, but I was also really inspired by the officers who saved so many animals. I have watched Fatal Attractions and really liked watching that show. It was interesting to see how far people were willing to go to interact with dangerous and wild animals, even at the price of their own lives.

One show I really enjoyed watching was The Lion Ranger featuring the man known as "The Lion Whisperer," Kevin Richardson. He has such a unique and beautiful bond with lions he has raised from birth on his ranch. He is trying to raise awareness of the declining numbers of lions in the African wild. He has such a deep understanding and respect for the animals, it's truly something magical to witness. He is truly an amazing person.

Some other shows I liked to watch in the past were Crocodile Hunter (of course), Pet Star, and Pet Psychic. More recently, I will watch shows like Planet Earth and Tanked. I will typically watch most nature and animal shows that crop up, but those mentioned above are definitely some of my favorites. If I had to choose ONE, I'd say Meerkat Manor. Who would have thought a little family of meerkats could have so much drama?
01-22-2014, 01:08 PM,
Roseary Offline

Threads: 4
Pitbulls and Parolees is my favorite show by far (at least for now). The show is heart warming and makes feel great that these animals are getting saved and being put into better care. The only downfall with shows like this one is having to see the animals in such a bad state in the first place. Some episodes can be hard to watch - but it usually ends on a good note which makes it worth it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is your favorite fandom? AnimalObsessedGirl 1 1,846 07-07-2022, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Busbyx
  What is your favorite animal movie of all time ? Happyflowerlady 5 3,834 06-26-2015, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Nieris
  Pet Swap - Participants Required For New Entertainment Show SDMC 0 2,046 01-28-2014, 01:50 AM
Last Post: SDMC
  What is your favorite dessert? Ram 16 7,602 06-09-2013, 03:35 AM
Last Post: redchik987
  Favorite Movie Genre iluvmario 5 4,669 12-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: mathewbruce
  A few "non-pet" animal pics... Fishbone 10 4,177 05-30-2012, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Fishbone
Video Animal Abuse: Spread The Word + Become Vegetarian Orangematz 9 4,834 03-10-2012, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Thor