LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if you could really talk with your pet ?
10-21-2014, 01:19 PM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
What if you could really talk with your pet ?
I don't mean just talk to them like we do all the time. I mean what if you could actually comminicate with your pet, and they could understand you and communicate back ?
I would LOVE to be able to do that with animals ! ! I read an old book called "Talking with Horses", and this man was actually able to communicate mental pictures to his horses, and sometimes, he received messages back from them.
I tried this with my old Tennessee Walker, and if I visualized the fork of the trail I wanted to take, that is the one that she would usually go down.
So, tonite, I watched an amazing video of a lady who can talk to all sorts[/align] of animals. In the video, she talkes to an agressive black Leopard, and he becomes friendly.
It is the most amazing video to watch ! !

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013...o-animals/[align=right]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2014, 07:18 PM,
cyberpuppet Offline

Threads: 7
RE: What if you could really talk with your pet ?
(10-21-2014, 01:19 PM)Happyflowerlady Wrote: I don't mean just talk to them like we do all the time. I mean what if you could actually comminicate with your pet, and they could understand you and communicate back ?
I would LOVE to be able to do that with animals ! ! I read an old book called "Talking with Horses", and this man was actually able to communicate mental pictures to his horses, and sometimes, he received messages back from them.
I tried this with my old Tennessee Walker, and if I visualized the fork of the trail I wanted to take, that is the one that she would usually go down.
So, tonite, I watched an amazing video of a lady who can talk to all sorts[/align] of animals. In the video, she talkes to an agressive black Leopard, and he becomes friendly.
It is the most amazing video to watch ! !

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013...o-animals/[align=right]

I suspect with some animals - especially horses - we already do communicate to a deeper level than just speaking words at them but are too embarrassed people will think we are bonkers to say so.
Horses are definitely telepathic - the only time I have been scared on a horse was when it froze and stopped communicating with me - I might as well have been sat on a stuffed horse. I did not know whether he was going to buck bolt or drop dead.
Pet cats and dogs regularly show an understanding far beyond anything logical and while every pet owner talking to their animals probably does wonder if the animal understands any of it but I think they understand more than we realize even if they dont get the words.
10-22-2014, 01:47 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Puppet, I totally agree with you ! I usually felt a communication going on, and sometimes moreso with some horses than others. According to the horse book I mentioned, he believed that some animals are more receptive with some humans, and with other animals.
I know I felt it a lot with my TW mare. She would always be standing by the fence watching for me when I came home from town, and the other horses would be way out in the back pasture eating still.
I think the animals, like horses, and dogs especially; that we humans have been closely associated with and bonded with for thousands of years, have a better chance of communicating with us than one like a zebra, who has never been around humans.
Although, the video of the lady who was able to communicate with that wild black leopard would seem to prove that we can communicate with about any animal, once we learned how to do it.
10-23-2014, 02:21 PM,
sillylucy Offline

Threads: 0
If my pets could talk then I would thank them for being so sweet and for being my best friends. They are so nice and have got me through some rough times. I hope that they know how much I appreciate them. I try to groom them and make them happy. I buy them treats and cat toys. If only I could tell them more about myself.
10-23-2014, 03:18 PM,
nafretiti Offline

Threads: 3
Actually talking with my dogs and cat would be pretty funny probably, but it would also be a bit weird. You'd have to hear them talk about how they hate the fleas they have, and we have to sit there and apologize because we do not have over 150.00 for the flea pills they need to get rid of them. We would probably also hear them say I love you, now give me some of your food or I want to go outside. It would be a lot easier to understand what my peanut wants when she yaps at me, spins in a circle like she wants to go outside but then wont go. Makes me wonder if there is something she is trying to alert me about, or if it is totally something different.

Also when we leave the house and come home, she will constantly bark and claw up my leg like I left her forever. Wish that I could ensure her that I was coming back for her all the time and not leave her like I did, this time I get to take her home with me so don't have to worry about leaving her behind again when I had to move before.
10-24-2014, 03:12 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

From what the video shows with the lady communicating with the Leopard, she send and receives images, kind of like pictures, rather than hearing words like we do when we have verbal conversation with another person. So, we might get some mental pictures of our cats and dogs enjoying our Thanksgiving Dinner, or something similar to that; but we probably won't hear them chattering about the new dog that just moved in next door. Or, maybe we would, who knows ?
The book that I read, Talking With Horses, the man writing the book said he received impressions of something being wrong. For instance, one night , something woke him up and was distressing him; but he didn't know what had awakened him. Then he got the feeiling that one of his horses was in trouble; so he went out to check for her.
When he found the horse, she had bogged down in some mud way out in the pasture (he lived in England), and they had to get ropes and more help to pull her out.
12-23-2014, 12:57 AM,
Miranda Boldari Offline

Threads: 2
I have perfectly good communication with my dog. We have been so together for such a long time that we are well-attuned to each other. As for my dog possessing human speech, I think I'll pass because I don't want my dog attempting to be a human because dogs are the best just the way they are. Besides, we could learn a thing or two about speaking from them. We humans talk too little in too much. I don't need animals trying their hand at it too. I like them fine just the way they are.
01-18-2015, 01:58 AM,
DancingLady Offline

Threads: 13
That would be really neat. I would love to be able to converse with my birds and find out what they are really thinking. I'd love to be able to tell my girl bird that she really can let the boy on the perch with her, she is absolutely convinced that two won't fit, even though I can see that they will easily fit if she would move over.

I am definitely skeptical of those people who communicate with animals like that though. Animals do communicate, so you can learn to read their mood and even their intent if you are around them long enough, but as for a deeper level, I don't know about that.
01-18-2015, 03:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2015, 04:02 AM by Happyflowerlady.)
Happyflowerlady Offline

I think that animals have a sense of being able to communicate with each other, and we just can't tell what they are saying and how they are doing it. It is amazing how two animals that are completely different can form a friendship bond with each other, yet we see examples all of the time where that happens.
I saw one video where an elephant and a large tortoise had become friends, and you would think that those two totally different kinds of species could not possibly have any awareness of each other.
However, they would walk along side by side, and they obviously enjoyed each other's company. I really think that they had a communication with each other as well.
Maybe the elephant was telling the turtle what things looked like from six feet in the air, and the turtle was telling the elephant what things looked like from ground level ? ?

In any case, I know from my own experience that I seem to have a deeper bond with some animals that I have had than with other ones; so I really think there is some sort of a mental telepathy possible, if we can just learn how it works.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Therapy For Your Mental Health Hales 4 1,246 12-02-2023, 08:21 PM
Last Post: kaming
  Does your pet eat veggies ? Happyflowerlady 19 8,015 06-25-2022, 05:50 AM
Last Post: feezi
  Can your pet open doors? HK86 30 11,061 06-25-2022, 05:41 AM
Last Post: feezi
  Do you care about your pet more than you love other humans? Shihtzufan 14 5,624 10-14-2021, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Albana
  Is eating grass normal or abnormal for your pet ?? Happyflowerlady 30 11,581 02-19-2021, 05:17 PM
Last Post: HemmyngsKylee
  Is it cruel to make your pet wear clothes? Melody_Of_Rain 52 37,168 11-28-2020, 08:21 AM
Last Post: EmmaWilliam
  Are you a pet owner or a pet parent? maxen57 7 3,441 11-22-2019, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Matt Robinson
  Spurned by a pet remnant 6 3,481 01-14-2018, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Gemma23426
  General Pet Forum Rules Thor 0 11,974 11-21-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Thor
  Pet Store Business Greed FISHERMAN 0 1,719 09-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Last Post: FISHERMAN
  Feeding habits and pet interaction remnant 2 2,200 08-23-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: rz3300
  Strange things your pet is attracted to TreeClimber 32 13,436 08-05-2016, 05:11 AM
Last Post: kfander
  pet relocation parulverman 1 2,080 07-03-2016, 06:27 PM
Last Post: sonamjain
  Do you detox your pet? remnant 2 2,174 06-30-2016, 02:28 AM
Last Post: Novelangel
  Levying tax on pet owners Corzhens 1 2,175 06-17-2016, 07:35 AM
Last Post: CatCuddler57