LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this will make you laugh soo hard XD
08-24-2012, 10:08 PM,
amanda509 Offline

Threads: 56
this will make you laugh soo hard XD
so linus is never fooled by anything, toys, mirrors, nada. but i finally found this really realistic chameleon toy and it had him fooled! now..turn off your volume when you watch it the first them, then watch it with volume...the volume alone will make you laugh soo hard you fall off your chair, i completely forgot to delete the volume when i uploaded the vid! and i apologize for my swearing at the end, had no idea that was in there :/

p.s. my voice sounds childish when its recorded XD

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2012, 04:03 PM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
RE: this will make you laugh soo hard XD
Not sure if the chameleon was backing off because of the toy or because of your hand lol. Big Grin

You can try to put the chameleon toy down, and observe the behavior of how the real chameleon interact with the toy.

By the way I had no idea how small they are. You've shown photos of your chameleon before. It looked like a dinosaur. With your hand in the picture, I just realized they are tiny.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-26-2012, 04:18 PM,
Fishbone Offline

Threads: 28
RE: this will make you laugh soo hard XD
That's cute Manda Big Grin Poor cham, he's like, "what is HE doing here?" Lol. And your voice sounds fine btw.
Find all posts by this user