Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best movies in 2012?
04-30-2012, 04:06 AM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
Best movies in 2012?
For the movies already released in 2012, which one(s) do you liked the most?

Amongst the coming movies in 2012, which one(s) do you look forward to most?

And why?

For me, I wasn't impressed with the already released movies in 2012. I looked forward to Evolution Awakening, but it was a big let down to me. It was too short, and the plot wasn't what I expected. The trailer was misleading, even the first part of movie too. I thought the humans had become the biggest threat to both vampires and the werewolves. It turned out they are still fighting each other.

I still look forward to Battleship and Avenger. I always liked science fiction movies with actions. They better be good.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 10:47 AM,
Mantis Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Best movies in 2012?
Hmmm, I'll need to jog my memory here because I'm not sure how many of this year's films I've seen so far, if any. I usually wait until a Blu-ray release because the cinema's a gamble nowadays, really. But then again, I have two cinema vouchers, so thanks for reminding me about that. I could do with going to see something half-decent.

Oh, actually, I have seen a couple. I wasn't sure if they were late 2011 or not. I saw Contraband which was about drug smuggling, which I thought was fairly average. I personally thought Man on a Ledge, the other film I've seen, was much better, although that wasn't fantastic either. Honestly, I don't think I'm looking forward to anything. Nothing I can recall. I usually wait until films get proper releases instead of following the hype.
My favourite colour is green, my favourite number is 19.
Find all posts by this user
05-16-2012, 08:42 AM,
whocky Offline

Threads: 0
American pie: the reunion has to be one of the best, very good film.
05-17-2012, 02:19 AM,
The CatDog Offline

Threads: 11
The Avengers was hands down the best superhero action film that has been released. Joss Wheadon is the best off the radar director and brought together that team building story of several personalities that on their own would have been not so good. I really don't go out to the theaters all that much as the rising cost is getting down right dumb. To see this in IMAX 3D was worth the $13 I paid.
05-17-2012, 10:48 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
I have to say that Captain America's uniform looks a lot more goofy in the live action movies.
It was perfectly fine in the cartoon versions.

I always look forward to see Alien invasion movies - Battleship.
06-07-2012, 01:24 AM,
love2loveu Offline

Threads: 1
The best movie for 2012 thus far was the Avengers. I love Marvel Comics and their movies never seem to disappoint me. I watched it in 3D with my husband and son. Of course I have my favorite…Mr. Tony Starks. Iron Man really saved the day. I can't wait to see the next one!
07-01-2012, 12:45 AM,
letusbefree Offline

Last night I saw a Wes Anderson's latest, Moonrise Kingdom. I would seriously recommend it -- it's a beautiful, charming, and funny love story between two twelve-year-old runaways who've got their entire small town trying to find them. If the movie's in a theater near you, definitely try to catch it! It also features an extremely adorable kitten being carried around in a basket, so...

[Image: moonrisekingdom.jpeg]
07-01-2012, 04:30 AM,
louise1341 Offline

I agree with the general thinking that The Avengers is definitely the best movie released so far this year. I had been looking forward to it but it was far better and more enjoyable than I'd anticipated. I am a fan of the other Marvel movies which have been around for a few years but Joss Whedon really brought the character together in a believable way and their relationship with each other was fantastic.

However good The Avengers is though I don't think it will beat "The Dark Knight Rises" when it's released in July. That is going to be an amazing experience!
07-02-2012, 11:49 PM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
Battleship was a big let down. The movie wasn't nearly as exciting as the trailer.

The Avengers were good. I always liked Thor in varies stories. The Thunder God is way underpowered in Marvel universe. Why a human creation - Hulk, can fight against a God?

Now I look forward to The Amazing Spiderman. I hope it will be great.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 2012 Doomsday had passed! Ram 2 1,988 12-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Last Post: MrsRobinson