LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chipper is happy again ! !
08-14-2014, 12:15 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
Chipper is happy again ! !
Last week, I had to be in the hospital for a heart convergent operation. Before I went, I made sure I did all the grocery shopping and there was plenty of dog food as well.
After I left, my husband was home to take care of Chipper and Tootsie, our little dogs.
I was in the hospital for almost a week before I was well enough to come back home, and Bobby said that after watching for me for the first few days, Chipper just kind of went into dispair, and laid behind my chair and moped.
He was SO happy when I came home again from the hospital ! ! He has been right beside me ever since, and even sits in the doorway if I go in the bathroom for my shower.
Chipper always shares my meals, and sleeps right next to my chair, or on my lap if I am in the recliner, so I know it must have been very hard on him having his "mama" gone for all those days ! !

I am glad to be back home again, too; although I still have to rest a lot, but at least Chipper is able to be right there with me again now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2014, 01:22 AM,
evelynmcgregor Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Chipper is happy again ! !
I know how much your little fur baby must have missed you. I can imagine how glad he is that you are back home. When I was in the hospital for 8 days a couple of years ago to repair my broken arm, Sadie just stayed on the pillow I sleep on and moped. When i got home she just snuggled up against me like glue. Treeca had to physically put her outside so she could do her business and sit in my room with her to feed her.
08-14-2014, 02:30 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: Chipper is happy again ! !
We are truly blessed to have our little "Furry Kids" That love us so much ! I can't say how much better i feel, just having my little Chipper sleeping beside me on my lap or on the back of the chair around my neck.
Since they are only animals, they have no way of knowing when we are gone how long it will be before we get back home again, and I am sure that when i didn't get back home that first day, he must have been really devastated and wondering what had become of me.
At least, he had Bobby here to take care of him, so it is much better than if i had to take him and board him somewhere while i was gone. I can only imagine how those poor pets feel that are left at a boarding kennel while their owners are gone on vacation ! !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Preventing Happy Tail dashboardc33 0 1,868 04-30-2015, 11:18 AM
Last Post: dashboardc33
  Chipper goes adventuring ! ! Happyflowerlady 0 1,305 12-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady
  I'm not Happy with My Vet haopee 12 4,306 08-20-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: nonsiccus